96 Accord EX ABS LIGHT

Hi, I had a 97 5spd EX that got totaled and it started doing but did not have enough time to investigate it. I just bought a 96 EX 4cy auto today. My
ABS light stays on and makes a funny noise for about 5-10 seconds and the sound goes away but the light stays on. Does anyone have any info on this. Is there a fuse I can unpug to make the light go away and turn off ABS. ANy info is apreciate it. and thank you all in advance.
Your pump is bleeding down (losing pressure). It needs replacement. Very expensive! You can remove the relay and it will stop it from making noise and your ABS system wont work. Your brakes will still function, but you won't have any anti-lock function. As for the bulb, the only thing you can do to turn it off is remove the bulb. Howard

My
ANy