96 Accord LX 2.2l MFI AT

Hi guys, was really hoping you can help me out!
Was driving home today and the tranny started slipping. Then the CEL came on. I pulled over, turned the car off, then restarted it, drove
fine for about 5 minutes. Started slipping again. Turned off, turned on, driving fine again. I had the code pulled and is P0718 Turbine Speed Sensor intermittent.
Would I just need to replace this part? Is it strange that the transmission would stop slipping just because I turned the car off and then on again? It doesnt matter if the car is off for 2 seconds or 2 minutes. Just turning it off and on again fixes it for a little while. Maybe a bad connection somewhere?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, if I do need to replace this part, where would I find one, and is the part actually called "turbine speed sensor"?
Brice
On Mar 21, 4:47 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Anyone?
Brice
On Mar 21, 8:47 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Is it only one certain gear it slips in?