96 Accord oil pressure

I just chnged the camshaft seal in a 96 Accord with a 2.2 Now the oil light stays on till you rev the engine a few times.Once the light goes out it stays out until the car is shut off for ten minutes,then the
problem comes back.Any thoughts? Sledman2

sender on general principles.
My reasoning is that either the pressure is good or it is bad. If the pressure is good and the light is coming on, the sender is bad. If the pressure is bad... well, an 11 year old sender is worth replacing anyway. Replacing the sender costs about as much as checking the oil pressure and tells you most of what an oil pressure measurement will.
I'm thinking you are the victim of odd circumstance... I can't think of any reason for the oil pressure to act up after you changed the camshaft seal as long as oil isn't pouring out.
Mike