97 Accord Oxygen sensors

Does anyone know what it costs to replace the front and rear oxygen sensors with labor....
thanks

Firebird wrote:

-------------
Way too many factors are missing.
What are the 5-W's?
Who What Where When Why. . . . Why seems to be a good place to start. (although Who suggested it is a good question too)
'Curly'
I need to get them replaced and i was told its like 400 for parts and labor. Sounds very high to me....

Who told you they needed to be replaced?
Try purchasing the OEM ones online from https://www.automedicsupply.com/index.php?&stopredirect=yes&width 0&height`0 , then seeing what an independent shop will charge to install them.
Do not let anyone talk you into going non-OEM.

Maybe is. Maybe not. Got a parts/labor breakdown?
High-quality OEM oxygen sensors are *very* expensive. Odd that *both* of them need to be replaced. Been using leaded gas?
Why do you "need" to get them replaced? What prompted this?
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

I don't believe leaded gas is sold anymore in the US,outside of special racing fuels.(like NASCAR)
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Why replace BOTH O2 sensors?
The rear one is for OBDII -monitoring the effectiveness of the catalytic converter.
Each sensor is about $100(not at a dealer!),and labor should be ~1 hour shop rate(variable).
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Firebird wrote:

There's no such thing as an O2 light. If you're thinking of the amber "Check Engine Light", it could mean one of many possibilities. Your car uses OBD-II, so you need to retrieve the codes with an OBD-II scan tool.