97 accord radio

My wife says her used 97 Accord's radio has no reception, but occasionally she gets clear reception lasting only for a minute or two. Sounds to me
like the radio antenna is essentially unplugged or the antenna cable is bad. The problem is, how do I pull the radio out to check the cable? I don't see obvious screw covers on the center console, and I can't make out the back of the radio or it's wiring harnesses when I look from the side of the console. Can anyone tell me how to pull the radio?
its NEVER unplugged from the radio ain't never seen one, but the customer always thinks that
check the ant at the fender, its probably corrosion where its grounded.

of

That would be a good trick, as that year Accord doesn't have a fender mounted antenna. It's in the back window.
Brian