97 Accord- Wont start

I woke up this morning to find that my Accord would not start. No horn, lights, radio. Will not crank at all. Battery (Die Hard) less than 1 yr old. Car is making a weird clicking noise-while sitting in
car with door closed. No key in ignition. Car is completely dead. Ticking stops when door is opened or stops momentarily after placing foot on brake pedal. Can you help? I had not been experiencing any problems with the car until this am. Approximately 145,000 miles.
Sounds like a dead battery. Did you leave any lights on last night?
Try jump starting it. If that works, then get the battery tested.