'97 Honda HX CVT service/maintenance data?

Hi, All,
With a lot of help from this group, I decided on an HX coupe with CVT. Ten years old, and it's a superb little car! And I'm seriously in love with the
CVT! Every car should have one!
(Okay, one little caveat about the HX: it has a turning radius somewhere between a Greyhound bus and an aircraft carrier. I'm getting used to doing three-point turns. All the time.)
One question: The owner's manual that came with the car gives no data for the CVT. Doesn't mention it, in fact. Neither does the HX service manual I downloaded off the web. And neither does Honda.Com. Does anyone know where I can get service/maintenance data for this thing (1997 HX CVT)?
Thank you again for all your past help,
Pete (from Poughquag)
Peter Adler wrote:

it's 30k miles for the oil change. it /is/ in the honda service manual. suggest you buy the dead tree version from helminc.com.

I second that. Worth every penny.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ