97civic headlamp bulb

I bought a 97 honda civic for my daughter. Now she is away at school and the right side headlamp is burned out. Can someone give me some advice on what she needs to do to replace the bulb? Thanks

All she has to do is, unhook the harness going to the bulb, and remove the bulb from the assembly. Replace the old bulb with a new one and reconnect the harness to the bulb.
Brian