98 Accord Daytime Running Light Problem

Hi:
I have an intermitant problem where the DRL's do not come on.
It is not the fuse, but seems like a relay problem.
I seen an article on the web a couple months back(forgot to bookmark
the page) that described a "cold solder joint" with pictures & a very good description on how to MAYBE repair it.
Can anyone help?
Thanls
snipped-for-privacy@world.com wrote:

Google.ca will find it. You may want to stick with Canadian sites,
'Curly'