'98 Accord Headlights

My turn signal just started flashing quicker before settling into its rhythm. I noticed that the yellow light on the bottom of the headlight assembly is out on one side.
I haven't had the chance to take a look at it yet. Can I just replace a bulb from the inside or do I need to replace the whole headlight assembly?
--
www.cjpassociates.org

It is far more affordable and easier to replace just the defective bulb.
Dave Zass wrote:

It's in the Owner's Manual.
https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/RJAAI001_OMANUAL.asp
If the small lamps are AMBER, change them as pairs. they look stupid when they don't match colors.
'Curly'