'98 Accord Headlights

My turn signal just started flashing quicker before settling into its rhythm. I noticed that the yellow light on the bottom of the headlight assembly is out on one side.

I haven't had the chance to take a look at it yet. Can I just replace a bulb from the inside or do I need to replace the whole headlight assembly?

Reply to
Dave Zass

It is far more affordable and easier to replace just the defective bulb.

Reply to
Brian Smith

It's in the Owner's Manual.

If the small lamps are AMBER, change them as pairs. they look stupid when they don't match colors.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'