'98 Accord Speedometer

Suddenly the speedometer stopped working in my roomates accord, I can't find a fuse to check? Any ideas?

Add pictures here
âś–

Got a Check Engine light lit?
Failed VSS will cause this, but will also cause other problems, like odd auto tranny shift problems.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
TeGGeR® cried out

yes the check engine light is on too, along with a sudden rough idle. Manual tranny though... She's not sure, but sounds like to me all his happened at the same time. what is a VSS?
Add pictures here
âś–

Vehicle Speed Sensor.
Go to AutoZone and get the error code read (for free). This will tell you if the VSS has caused the ECM to see an error there. There may be more than one error code, too.
Report the codes here.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
TeGGeR® cried out

ive told her now five times to go to autozone and have the codes read, as soon as she does, i will post them here, thanks
Add pictures here
âś–
Rosco cried out

she called me today said she was at autozone and they had just read a faulty vss, told her to buy it and we will fix it, i will post if there are any more problems. thanks for you all your help
Add pictures here
âś–