98 Accord Winshield Washer Light

Pls don't think that the fluid is low in the bottle...It is full. The low wishield washer fluid light stays on. Does anyone know how to turn that thing off other than going to the stealership to have them plug the computer in and charge me $75?

Reply to
WaveSurfer

I could be wrong, but I don't think the washer fluid sensor is part of the OBD II. More than likely the sensor in the tank is bad. So they will not be able to reset it.

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man

Put a bit of masking tape over the bulb or pull the console and remove the bulb? Both are free!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Dugan