98 Civic Door Rattle

I have a bad door rattle in my driver side door. I don't know how to take off the door or how to fix it. The passenger door doesn't rattle at all but
the driver side door rattles like crazy no matter what.
WHAT DO I DO? Thanks a ton...
Add pictures here
âś–

Try this:
While driving slowly on a rough road or bumpy parking lot, open the door and hold it open just so it's not contacting the latch (3-4 inches).
Does it rattle now?
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

First, identify what is causing the rattle. 1. Open the door and lift it up and down. Quite likely the upper hinge is worn out. Any slop is too much and hinges are easy (if a bit tedious) to replace. Worn hinges cause rattles.
2. run the window down a bit and see if the window glass moves around. Compare it with the other door. If the rubbers in the door frame are displaced, the glass will rattle. Fixing usually requires taking the door trim off. There's clips on the back of window winder: push the trim in enough to see and push the clip off. Also press in clips and some screws for the trim.
Stewart DIBBS
Add pictures here
âś–