98 Civic HX Engine vibrates roughly when accelerating

I was coming home from a snowboarding trip when all of a sudden the engine light comes on and I felt a strange vibration whenever I stepped on the gas. I pulled off to the side and tried restarted the car, and noticed it accelerates poorly and the engine vibration gradually got a little better as I sped up, but still very noticeable. It also seems to kind of chop as it is starting up.

I have changed the transmission fluid, oil, and spark plugs, and this still is occurring. Any idea what it could be?

Reply to
jitsu