99 Civic Seats

I want to buy a 'less than ten year old' Civic Coupe. I drove a 99 EX today that had two big knobs on the driver's seat for adjustment. I later drove an older (I think a 97) that did not have these knobs and appeared to have a shorter seating area seat. What year did the "two knob" seat start and was that an option or standard.

Thanks,

glen at ccim dot net

Reply to
glenf

Not sure when they started but I do know that on the 1999 and 2000 Civic Si/SiR that they came with those knobs and they were standard.

Reply to
JEHU

Reply to
pars

Reply to
pars

Yup the 99 and 00 had the two knobs on the drivers seat only. My friends DX does not have any controls.

Reply to
JEHU