99 Civic Speakers

Anyone knows whats the specs for my 99 civic Si (canada)? I'm pretty sure its 6-1.5" for the front and 6-9" in the back..anyone knows how much watts the factory speakers have. I don't know if this is the best
group to post this in but if someone knows let me know..
Thanks
Mike
On Thu, 10 May 2007 16:06:36 -0700, mikeleblanc19 wrote:

http://www.crutchfield.com
they will tell you what stock is, and also what will fit.
I think the factory speakers are either 10 or 25 watts. If you're hooking up an amp, I'd replace them...
If they are stock Honda speakers, after 8 years they need replacing in any case! :)