99 Civic Speakers

Anyone knows whats the specs for my 99 civic Si (canada)? I'm pretty sure its 6-1.5" for the front and 6-9" in the back..anyone knows how much watts the factory speakers have. I don't know if this is the best group to post this in but if someone knows let me know..

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
mikeleblanc19

they will tell you what stock is, and also what will fit.

I think the factory speakers are either 10 or 25 watts. If you're hooking up an amp, I'd replace them...

Reply to
Hachiroku

If they are stock Honda speakers, after 8 years they need replacing in any case! :)

Reply to
NWF_Snake