99 cr-v wheel paint color/code?

1999 Honda CR-V EX with factory (silver/aluminum/gray color) alloy wheels.. What is the paint code/color for the wheels or what off brands are an exact match? I would like to repaint the centercaps and touch up scratches/chips in the wheels. Any help much appreciated!
Reply to
M78Ultra

------------------------------

Duplicolor C8801320 142 g / 5 ounce can from Canadian Tire worked great for me. What country are you in?

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

--------------------------

Sorry, more details: It's called 'Lightening Silver, in their Import Auto Spray series.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

I'm in the U.S....I will see if I can cross reference the # Thanks!

Reply to
M78Ultra

No luck with with a crossover #...lots of silvers by Duplicolor, but no "Lightening Silver" in the Import Sprays.

Couldn't even find a single hit online for the number C8801320 supplied. Anyone have the factory Honda paint code for the alloy wheels (99 CR-V) or an exact match in an aftermarket paint? HELP!

Reply to
M78Ultra

"M78Ultra" wrote in news:471c01e8$0$15347$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

Try spelling it correctly. That may help.

You wouldn't think of just calling your dealer, or an auto body shop?

Reply to
Tegger

I tried spelling it several ways including the correct way, and as was told by someone else in the same post as spelled "Lightening Silver".

Just thought I would try here first.. Looks like I will have to, as obviously no-one else on the group in the US has ever painted the Honda alloys and centercaps back the original color or even knows what the correct color is. Thanks.

Reply to
M78Ultra