99 cr-v wheel paint color/code?

1999 Honda CR-V EX with factory (silver/aluminum/gray color) alloy wheels.. What is the paint code/color for the wheels or what off brands are an exact
match? I would like to repaint the centercaps and touch up scratches/chips in the wheels. Any help much appreciated!
M78Ultra wrote:

------------------------------
Duplicolor C8801320 142 g / 5 ounce can from Canadian Tire worked great for me. What country are you in?
'Curly'
motsco_ wrote:

--------------------------
Sorry, more details: It's called 'Lightening Silver, in their Import Auto Spray series.
'Curly'

I'm in the U.S....I will see if I can cross reference the # Thanks!

great
No luck with with a crossover #...lots of silvers by Duplicolor, but no "Lightening Silver" in the Import Sprays. www.duplicolor.com Couldn't even find a single hit online for the number C8801320 supplied. Anyone have the factory Honda paint code for the alloy wheels (99 CR-V) or an exact match in an aftermarket paint? HELP!

Try spelling it correctly. That may help.

You wouldn't think of just calling your dealer, or an auto body shop?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

I tried spelling it several ways including the correct way, and as was told by someone else in the same post as spelled "Lightening Silver".

Just thought I would try here first.. Looks like I will have to, as obviously no-one else on the group in the US has ever painted the Honda alloys and centercaps back the original color or even knows what the correct color is. Thanks.