99 CRV: Can I make all 4 windows auto-down?

99 Honda CRV
It seems a great deal of the workings of the auto-down of the driver's window is embodied in the switch. At least it feels like there is a
mechanical click within it...perhaps actuated by the amp-draw of the window motor, which theoretically goes up when meeting resistance, (right?)
If that's the case, wouldn't it be possible to simply put auto-down switches into the remaining 3 slots?
Thanks
--
Onedoctortoanother:"Ifthisismyrectalthermometer,wherethehell'smypen???"

"Thomas G. Marshall" wrote:

You are correct, it's a foolishly simple relay that trips a little latch that's holding the switch in the ON position. It's easy to break if you try hard enough (ask me).
It takes up a lot of room in the assembly, so there's no room for any other goodies.
You could build a battery of relays connected to a timer / load sensor array. I dunno.
I want a simple timer that will keep my windows powered for 60 seconds after I take my key out, since I forget to snug them up.
'Curly'
On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 22:13:26 -0600, 'Curly Q. Links' wrote:

Some of the new models do this, under certain conditions.
For instance, my Si will allow me to close the windows or the moonroof, so long as I haven't opened a door yet. Problem is, I never notice that the window is down until after I open the damned door... ;-)
--
Joseph M. LaVigne
snipped-for-privacy@hits-buffalo.com
Joe LaVigne said something like:

One of the things that I so very much like about the Audi. You can raise and lower all windows from the key. And you can even close the sunroof. And all switches are auto down. And the driver and passenger are auto-up. Very well thought out.
--
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

'Curly Q. Links' said something like:

If I add 3 other switches, (hopefully there's room for the "little latch" that trips), and extend the wires elsewhere for the relays....
What do you think of that?

Would it be a particular security hazzard if you just connected the switches to the main battery. Perhaps *if* the windows are the only things on [their own] circuit, you could easily do this at the fuse box.
--
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 15:54:29 GMT, "Thomas G. Marshall"

the other windows don't ahve the revolution sensors in them Chip