99 Honda Odyssey Radio - Anti Theft

Need help. checking for blown fuses & pulled the one for the radio. was expecting to find the CODE displayed so i can key in my anti theft code but
there was no display at all. i'm only seeing the anti-theft light blinking. pls help as my radio/CD player seems disabled...thnx
Check fuse 9 and 11 in the passenger under dash fuse panel. Fuse 9 also feeds the aux power sockets so if you plugged something heavy in them you may have blown the fuse. Also check fuse 8 in drivers under dash panel as it feeds the acc power socket relay and will have same affect as fuse 9 above.