99 TL 3.2 transmission

I have an issue with my TL 4 Speed Transmission is starting to slip it did this about six months ago. Had Transmission service by replacing fuild/filter.
Now it coming back. non smooth sifting from 1st to 2nd and 3rd. Any thoughts. is it time to have the tranny replaced. I only have 76,000 miles.
also is it possilbe to put in a 2000 5 speed transmission in 1999 TL?
Thanks!
The first thing you want to do is check with an Acura dealer to see if your transmission was included in the recalls & transmission warranty extension. If yours was included, the 100,000 mile transmission warranty might still be in effect.
It should be possible to install a transmission from a 2000 model, but you probably don't want to, they were recalled for a reason.
On 6/17/07 12:51 AM, in article