A beatup Honda Civic Punk tried to raise with me last night,

He didn't know I was just trying to pass his toxic smoke from his exhaust pipe. He ran out of his breath, he can't even catch up with my 10% power I used. So funny........ The SUV flashed the light on me, like saying "Hey guys, you're not supposed to raise" I said "I'm not idiot (by slowing down to let the funky Civic pass me). Then at the traffic light he did expel his shitty smoke again. He still couldn't catch up with my E230 going up the hill.

This jerk doesn't know he could be killed if he jumped in front of me, because my car is 4000-lbs, his is 2600-lbs. Next time if you want to raise with me, you need to tune up your car first Ok? Check out "Optimum delivery Systems".

Reply to
theloneranger1O0

" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" wrote in message news:r7KdnRTzIYpEhPvVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.toastnet...

Typo: It's E320 Benz 2002, with 2X Horse Power, BMW 740L can't even catch with me......I hope you read my message ok civic Sonofabitch?

Reply to
theloneranger1O0

How much did he raise you? $100? Were you playing Texas hold 'em?

Reply to
Siskuwihane

The funny thing is that you actually think the guy will come to this group to brag about racing you. How sad.

Reply to
MinnesotaMike

Just a typical Mercedes owner trying to justify their over-engineerd over-priced car. The worn out old Honda probably has about the same resale as the Mercedes. Talk about depreciation, Mercedes are really good at that. Scott

-- Message posted using

information at

zonie

Not really smart in car choice and can't even spell "race". Scott

-- Message posted using

information at

zonie

......Heeehee.........in your dream.......maybe....... If there is no law to speed limit, my car will be in flying mode.......Do you realize how many tickets I got so far? That 4000 lbs moves as light as a 600-lbs vehicle, except when it hits someone it will be 15,000 lbs impact. You people know little about science!

Reply to
theloneranger1O0

yeah, but is that only when you're raising someone? Right before you break?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

"...@aol.com" 'nuff said?

Reply to
jim beam

And as being one of "Consumer Reports" lowest rated car lines for dependability for about six years in a row...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Probably $0.30 worth of gas because I wasn't trying to race.

Reply to
theloneranger1O0

I doubt he is a Mercedes owner. He said he drove an E230 then claimed it was a typo and changed it to an E320. Sounds more like poor Googling before trolling.

Reply to
Siskuwihane

To Quote someone who said it so well.........

"Grow up. Stop using the lookalike fake nyms. Show some spine by posting under yer own banner, or stop wasting bandwidth (and everyone's time) with this sophomoric, chickenshit, cross-posting, pseudo-oppositional trash.

Apparently, no one of any recognizable gender wants anything to do with you. Hence this endless, weak-ass, ridiculous, basement- sockazoid game. Trust me, this is not the way to ameliorate that situation.

Repeat -- Grow up. Be cool. Talk sense.

And you'll have it made. "

Reply to
theloneranger100

Plus thinking an E series is "fast" for raising? At least the OP's post made me laugh. Now if he had an Mercedes AMG, I "might" be impressed at its speed but not its price tag.

Reply to
ChrisB

Yes, but English may not be the OP's first language.

In fact, the OP may be from some third-world hell hole where they can't even afford a first language. Have some pity.

Jon

Reply to
Zeppo

You should have learned to spell before you learned to drive. Is English your second language, Kemo-sabe ?

Reply to
Chief_Billy

Los Angeles?

Reply to
kayak44

lol!

Reply to
jim beam

I do happen to know a little something about science. Being an engineer it is kind of my thing. Even if I knew very little about science I could tell you that 4,000 pounds never equals 15,000 pounds, and it also will never equal 600 pounds. To move as light as a 600 pound vehicle would be to move like a motorcycle. Trust me, your car doesn't move like a motorcycle.

I get a kick out of seeing drivers like you think that their car is so great and they are so skilled in driving. I enjoy going to the track with my relatively modest car and watching people in much more expensive and faster cars overdrive their cars and wind up with horrible times. I'm sure they feel stupid when they have lap times about 5 seconds slower than me when I have a horepower to weight ratio about 50% worse, and a capable driver in their car would better my time by at least five seconds.

I think it all comes from sudden wealth or something. Perhaps when going from driving a piece of crap to something with a little performance you honestly believe that it can outperform everything, and that your superhuman driving skill will combine with the supercar to yield the ultimate package. Sorry, but you are not any better than the honda driver who has something to prove. Actually in my opinion you are worse. He only wanted to prove to YOU that he was fast. You insist on bothering the entire mercedes community with how fast you think you are, and apparently how well you would crush other cars that got in your way. That's really something to be proud of-injuring others with your reckless driving.

If you were trying to express impulse when you said 15,000 pounds impact, you got the units all wrong. It actually gets a little tricky since the unit involes both pounds force and pounds mass. It's easier to work in metric units, where implulse is simply expressed in newton seconds. If you do a little math you'll see that it's the same as kg m/ s, or mass times speed.

To everyone else, have a good day. Bill

Reply to
weelliott

To Quote someone who said it so well.........

"Grow up. Stop using the lookalike fake nyms. Show some spine by posting under yer own banner, or stop wasting bandwidth (and everyone's time) with this sophomoric, chickenshit, cross-posting, pseudo-oppositional trash.

Apparently, no one of any recognizable gender wants anything to do with you. Hence this endless, weak-ass, ridiculous, basement- sockazoid game. Trust me, this is not the way to ameliorate that situation.

Repeat -- Grow up. Be cool. Talk sense.

And you'll have it made. "

Reply to
dvsog