A beatup Honda Civic Punk tried to raise with me last night,

Page 1 of 2
He didn't know I was just trying to pass his toxic smoke from his exhaust pipe. He ran out of his breath, he can't even catch up with my 10% power I used. So funny........ The SUV flashed the
light on me, like saying "Hey guys, you're not supposed to raise" I said "I'm not idiot (by slowing down to let the funky Civic pass me). Then at the traffic light he did expel his shitty smoke again. He still couldn't catch up with my E230 going up the hill.
This jerk doesn't know he could be killed if he jumped in front of me, because my car is 4000-lbs, his is 2600-lbs. Next time if you want to raise with me, you need to tune up your car first Ok? Check out "Optimum delivery Systems".
Add pictures here
✖
message

Typo: It's E320 Benz 2002, with 2X Horse Power, BMW 740L can't even catch with me......I hope you read my message ok civic Sonofabitch?
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 28, 6:39 am, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

How much did he raise you? $100? Were you playing Texas hold 'em?
Add pictures here
✖

Probably $0.30 worth of gas because I wasn't trying to race.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 28, 1:21�pm, The gregorymorrow at earthlink.net " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" IMPOSTER wrote:

<>
To Quote someone who said it so well.........
"Grow up. Stop using the lookalike fake nyms. Show some spine by posting under yer own banner, or stop wasting bandwidth (and everyone's time) with this sophomoric, chickenshit, cross-posting, pseudo-oppositional trash.
Apparently, no one of any recognizable gender wants anything to do with you. Hence this endless, weak-ass, ridiculous, basement- sockazoid game. Trust me, this is not the way to ameliorate that situation.
Repeat -- Grow up. Be cool. Talk sense.
And you'll have it made. "
Add pictures here
✖
i cant stand rice burners.......i used to have a 2001 cougar. the only after market stuff i did was cold air intake (knn) and eibach springs and struts. My car ate rice burners.
IMPOSTER wrote:

<>
To Quote someone who said it so well.........
"Grow up. Stop using the lookalike fake nyms. Show some spine by posting under yer own banner, or stop wasting bandwidth (and everyone's time) with this sophomoric, chickenshit, cross-posting, pseudo-oppositional trash.
Apparently, no one of any recognizable gender wants anything to do with you. Hence this endless, weak-ass, ridiculous, basement- sockazoid game. Trust me, this is not the way to ameliorate that situation.
Repeat -- Grow up. Be cool. Talk sense.
And you'll have it made. "
Add pictures here
✖

Mercury Cougar=Ford Contour=POS.
Add pictures here
✖
POS but still drove smoother than a rice burner!
wrote:

Mercury Cougar=Ford Contour=POS.
Add pictures here
✖
The funny thing is that you actually think the guy will come to this group to brag about racing you. How sad.
Add pictures here
✖
Just a typical Mercedes owner trying to justify their over-engineerd over-priced car. The worn out old Honda probably has about the same resale as the Mercedes. Talk about depreciation, Mercedes are really good at that. Scott
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.honda / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
Add pictures here
✖

And as being one of "Consumer Reports" lowest rated car lines for dependability for about six years in a row...

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
✖

I doubt he is a Mercedes owner. He said he drove an E230 then claimed it was a typo and changed it to an E320. Sounds more like poor Googling before trolling.
Add pictures here
✖
Siskuwihane wrote:

Plus thinking an E series is "fast" for raising? At least the OP's post made me laugh. Now if he had an Mercedes AMG, I "might" be impressed at its speed but not its price tag.
Add pictures here
✖
Not really smart in car choice and can't even spell "race". Scott
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.honda / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
Add pictures here
✖

Yes, but English may not be the OP's first language.
In fact, the OP may be from some third-world hell hole where they can't even afford a first language. Have some pity.
Jon
Add pictures here
✖

Los Angeles?
Add pictures here
✖
kayak44 wrote:

lol!
Add pictures here
✖

......Heeehee.........in your dream.......maybe....... If there is no law to speed limit, my car will be in flying mode.......Do you realize how many tickets I got so far? That 4000 lbs moves as light as a 600-lbs vehicle, except when it hits someone it will be 15,000 lbs impact. You people know little about science!
Add pictures here
✖

yeah, but is that only when you're raising someone? Right before you break?
Add pictures here
✖
Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

Add pictures here