A/C compressor out on 1999 Civic EX

Checking prices online, found the compressor for a reasonable price. What other components that work with the compressor should I also replace? The Clutch Set?
Any idea on the number of hours labour this should take?
I will buy the parts myself, and go to an auto shop to have it installed.
Thanks.
On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 12:36:02 -0500, the phelper

I was told to replace the A/C Clutch, the A/C Coil, and the compressor. They didn't mention the drier as needing to be replaced, but I'm told from other knowledgeable folks that I should. What is the consensus here?
Also, I'm tyring ot find the drier part online, but can't locate it. Does it go by another name?

I think you'll find that the dryer is called the "receiver", if I am not mistaken. Typically replaced when the system is opened for any length of time. (I know only enough to be dangerous - so please check it out with others!)