a/c DRAIN HOSE

Where is it located on a 2000 Accord 4 cyl. Thanks

You mean the end that drips onto the road? It's at the bottom-right of the firewall, right where the puddle appears when the car idles for a bit with the A/C on. Or are you getting no puddle?
--
Tegger

No puddle. I am thinking if I used the A/C more I might see a puddle but I think the system has to be charged because it is not ice cold like it should be. That year is it R134 ? Thanks

It's R134A.
Is the carpet damp in the passenger footwell? Push hard with your thumb all around, especially in the region of the "transmission tunnel". If the carpet is NOT damp ANYWHERE, and you get no puddle on the road, the evaporator core is probably not getting cold enough to make condensation. Time for a trip to a garage.
--
Tegger