A/C Fan Will Not Shut Off

Hi, I have a 1998 Honda Civic DX and recently whenever I turn my car off the A/C fan? (fan beside the radiator) will not shut off and causes the battery to drain down if it isnt unplugged from the compressor. Could this be a bad fan, compressor or a relay? Thanks.

Reply to
CoreyH69870

Probably the thermal switch that controls the fan. They are set up soi that if there is a failure, the fans turn on as a precaution, rather than not coming on at all.

Reply to
Hachiroku

CoreyH69870 wrote in news:1177426001.180158.270180 @t39g2000prd.googlegroups.com:

It's the fan switch. Either switch "A" or switch "B". One or the other is stuck closed.

Reply to
Tegger