A/C pressure 94 civic

I want to thank james, curly, and woody for the help with my last question!! Next question! The fan is working finally. The a/c is still not blowing cold. The low pressure line is not even getting cold. It does blow
colder then the air temp so that is a good sign. It is showing about 27 psi on the low pressure side. Does anyone know what it should be at? Should I just add freon or should I just drain it and then replace all of the old stuff? Thank you again for all of your help!!

A recent misadventure has convinced me the pros are right - unlike R12, R134a can't be filled by guage, by watching the compressor cycle or by guess. It's time to take it to a pro so it can be pumped down and filled by weight.
Mike
Mike is correct, because R134a needs to be decompressed to get all the air out of the lines, and then refilled. Your lines are probably all filled of air, so it may show its full, but in reality its only 25% freon and 75% air.
Take it to a pro and have it vacced!