A/C problem

Hi Need help. 1998 civic cant get a/c to work. replaced compressor & clutch assmlbly 3x ...for some reason the clutch wont engage while trynig to add freon. if I
jump out the points on the relay it works.. Any ideas?
Thanks Rob

I think there is a high pressure cut-off switch and a low pressure cut-off switch. My guess is that one of them is not working right.
Hope this helps
Elliot Richmond Freelance Science Writer and Editor