A/C problem

Hi Need help.

1998 civic cant get a/c to work. replaced compressor & clutch assmlbly 3x ...for some reason the clutch wont engage while trynig to add freon. if I jump out the points on the relay it works.. Any ideas?

Thanks Rob

Reply to
Rob

I think there is a high pressure cut-off switch and a low pressure cut-off switch. My guess is that one of them is not working right.

Hope this helps

Elliot Richmond Freelance Science Writer and Editor

Reply to
Elliot Richmond