A Good Honda Forum?

Page 3 of 3

This might be something that "has" to be done by a mechanic. Hopefully someone who "specializes" in Hondas, but not the "ungodly expensive" dealer. I have two shops withing 5 miles that charge about $45/hr vs $69.50 at one dealer and (choke) $73.25 at another.
The headlights are one of those apparently intenionally designed parts that require major, major work.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

Toby (Tri-Umph That's the Sweet Truth)

I fixed it. Read the latter part of this thread.
Dillon Pyron wrote:

Yep, nothing is simple anymore. The headlights on my ancient Civics take about ten minutes max to change out and cost less than $20. Best part is that when you change the headlight, the lens is included...
JT

But they ain't swoopy and aerodynamic-y!
Swoopy and aerodynamic-y trumps user-friendliness.
--
Tegger

Tegger wrote:

Yup. I'm definitely NOT kewel...
JT

Take it to a garage and get them to at least look at it and perhaps tell you what to do.

www.honda-tech.com
Registration is free. Navigation is easy. The moderators can be inexperienced but generally are harmless. I have been using this site for several years now. It helps with about half my Honda questions. The other half are typically answered at other Honda fora. Honda- tech.com often links to these other fora.

I think this...
http://www.honda-tech.com /