A Guide To What The Maintenance Minders Mean?

I have a 2012 Honda Civic LX.

A maintenance minder icon came on this morning. It has no caption. I looked for a guide in my owners manual and I could not find anything explaining what it meant.

I tried several Google searches and came up dry.

Can anyone post a URL that will explain what every picture you might see on your dashboard means?

The icon I saw this morning looks like an exclamation point surrounded by a beard.

Thanks in advance for any information

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Found it

Honda really needs to put a chart of all the icons in their owners manual.

Reply to
Steve

Steve wrote in news:k7bdq3$l8e$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

They do. It's in the section that describes the instruments and controls.

Reply to
Tegger

Low tire pressure.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

I have a 2012 Honda Civic LX.

A maintenance minder icon came on this morning. It has no caption. I looked for a guide in my owners manual and I could not find anything explaining what it meant.

I tried several Google searches and came up dry.

Can anyone post a URL that will explain what every picture you might see on your dashboard means?

The icon I saw this morning looks like an exclamation point surrounded by a beard.

Thanks in advance for any information

Steve

This must be your first service -- minder comes on around 6500 miles. Oil/filer change and tire rotation. Probably cost around $35-40.... more if you live in CA or NY.

Reply to
tww1491

Try page 225 of your owner's manual.

Reply to
C. Balius

Thanks. I'm going to put a piece of tape on that page.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Not there. That section is about the Bluetooth in the 2010 Honda Civic manual.

Reply to
Steve

Steve wrote in news:k7gkjc$j1e$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Is there a section in your manual which describes locations and functions of the dashboard and instrument panel components? There is always a diagram of the instrument panel (which is where the speedometer, idiot lights, and fuel gauge are located), along with callouts for each item..

Reply to
Tegger