A Guide To What The Maintenance Minders Mean?

I have a 2012 Honda Civic LX.
A maintenance minder icon came on this morning. It has no caption. I looked for a guide in my owners manual and I could not find anything
explaining what it meant.
I tried several Google searches and came up dry.
Can anyone post a URL that will explain what every picture you might see on your dashboard means?
The icon I saw this morning looks like an exclamation point surrounded by a beard.
Thanks in advance for any information
Steve
On 11/6/2012 11:13 AM, Steve wrote:

Found it http://www.2carpros.com/articles/low-tire-indicator-warning-light
Honda really needs to put a chart of all the icons in their owners manual.

They do. It's in the section that describes the instruments and controls.
--
Tegger

Try page 225 of your owner's manual.
On 11/7/2012 12:42 PM, C. Balius wrote:

Thanks. I'm going to put a piece of tape on that page.
Steve
On 11/7/2012 12:42 PM, C. Balius wrote:

Not there. That section is about the Bluetooth in the 2010 Honda Civic manual.

Is there a section in your manual which describes locations and functions of the dashboard and instrument panel components? There is always a diagram of the instrument panel (which is where the speedometer, idiot lights, and fuel gauge are located), along with callouts for each item..
--
Tegger

Low tire pressure.
"Steve" wrote in message
I have a 2012 Honda Civic LX.
A maintenance minder icon came on this morning. It has no caption. I looked for a guide in my owners manual and I could not find anything explaining what it meant.
I tried several Google searches and came up dry.
Can anyone post a URL that will explain what every picture you might see on your dashboard means?
The icon I saw this morning looks like an exclamation point surrounded by a beard.
Thanks in advance for any information
Steve
This must be your first service -- minder comes on around 6500 miles. Oil/filer change and tire rotation. Probably cost around $35-40.... more if you live in CA or NY.