A honda dealer named "Bob" online?

hi, I remembered seeing a website of a Honda dealer who posts all Honda inventory online with prices for each vehicle, but I cannot google it, thx.

> hi,

I think you mean Boch:
http://www.boch.com/boch/honda/aspx/Default.aspx?StoreID=3
You also might want to try www.gunnauto.com in San Antonio, Texas
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

    The license plate frame on the back of my '92 Accord says "Bob's Honda" "Sayre, PA" BOB
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:21:50 -0400, "N.E.Ohio Bob"

I did a google as " Sayre, PA Honda " and I found this link but you tell me if this is what you are looking for...... http://www.bobshonda.com /