A place for service in the SF south bay

Two weeks ago I had my 90 Accord serviced at Valero Automotive Unlimited 334 San Antonio Road Mt View. This was the whole 90K service per the factory check list, timing belt, water pump, transmission
service, oil change, valve adjust, etc. Various shops around the Sunnyvale/Mt View gave me prices up to $900. These folks charged me $565. So far every thing seems fine, no leaks etc. Their shop is kind of a mess but if you can over look that it seems fine. The owner or manager is Fred Cheung.
Bob