a question about hanbreak...need answer thxx

umm i got one lil question... if i got a honda 95 dx automatic and i use handbreak to drift it wount mess up my transmision or will it?? because im forcing the engine and then stoping it with hand break...
thx if u answer my questuin...
On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 20:33:51 +0000, juant123 wrote:

Fuck off, you illiterate punk. Go back to school.