a really BIG thank you!

In the past year or so I have either posted questions or found that someone else had posted them for me (i.e.. was having the exact same problem). This group has been extremely helpful! I have changed the radiator (twice), the hoses, the fan switch, the temp sensor. and the head gasket, just to name a few. I have also allowed a "real" mechanic replace the timing belt and the axel/CV joints. All of this work and the swearing, screaming, bleeding... has been worth all the trouble and was made must easier due in no small part to y'alls advise.

In this electronic medium it is often difficult to remember that it was in fact y'all and not the computer that willingly gave this assistance to me and I have not always returned afterwards (hands being washed) to say "thank you". So I would like to do so now, Thank you, all, very much!!!!

DGB David

Reply to
DGB