about itntermittent wipers.

i've heard on here in the past that the intermittent wipers are controlled by the wiper motor. i've switched wiper motors in my 94 civic and i still
don't have intermittent wipers. if anyone knows anything more about it please let me know. thanks.
-jeff
Jeff wrote:

it's controlled by the "integrated control unit" - a plastic box on the back of the interior fuse panel. these are expensive new, so i suggest you get a used one from a junk yard. look out to make sure the donor vehicle has the same features as yours, i.e. intermittent wipe, rear wash/wipe, etc.
thanks. i thought i was a click inside the car that activated the wipers. i'll look for that box.
-jeff