ABS Code 4-4 1994 Honda Accord EX (CDN)

Hello,
I have retrieved code 4-4 from my 94 Accord's ABS light but have been unable to find what the code means for my specific vehicle. If anyone knows what this particular code means or where I could find a chart
with the abs codes on the internet would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Scott wrote:

--------------
According to my (somettimes incorrect Chilton's) the code 4-4 for a '95 Odyssey seems to be Left-rear wheel lock. The accord is similar, but who knows. If the problem only happens after the vehicle starts moving, that could be correct. What else have you noticed / done to your Accord to cause the light to start coming on? Don't plan to 'slip out' the rear sensors to inspect them . . If they are like the Ody, you'll have to destroy them to get them out. Have you bled the brakes recently?
Did you try to clear the code? Does the light stay off as long as you don't move the vehicle?
'Curly'
Hi,
thanks for the reply. The light only kicks on after the vehicle has started moving and I have cleared the code by checking it, then removing the underhood abs fuse, and the light still returns. I have not bled the brakes at all recently. I am simply curious as to find out what caused the light to come on and whether or not it would be a cheap thing to repair as I have read previously that it can cost over 1000.00 to have major abs repair work done on this car. However, I am content to live without abs. Thanks.
Check the wires at the rear left sensor and also contamination around the sensor if possible.

Woody wrote:

Since it only happens after motion, at least one sensor isn't 'calling home'. Like Woody said, check all connections. Also clean the tone rings if they are full of grease / crud.
'Curly'