ABS light 1996 Accord

The ABS light remains on in my 1996 Accord. The brakes feel and work normal. Is this a wheel sensor problem? Are these expensive?
I heard I could also try to clean the sensor and wheelrings. After cleaning,
is the ASB light reset each time a switch on the ignition, or do I need to reset something?
Regards,
Jan 1996 Accord Aerodeck (wagon) 2.2i ES

That was the problem on my Accord (also 1996 wagon). Both rear sensor failed. Replacement was $190 for one (Honda dealer can be more expensive).
Darek