ABS Light Always On -03Accord 4cyl -EX

Got an ABS light on. Previously, I cured it by reseating the plugs behind each rear wheel, and under the front hood.It was OK after that for almost 2 years. The ABS light came on again. I reseated
everything,I think, but the light won't go out. That means no ABS. Has anyone troubleshooted this kind of issues themselves with success? Any other useful ideas to correct this, besides taking it in for repairs?
Thanks.
You need to have the ABS computer read for the code to tell you where the problem is. Shotgunning it will just cause more problems. Pay your dealer his diagnostic fee and find out where the problem really is.