Accidented Honda

I have an rear-end accidented Civic EX 98 with 93K. Insurance evaluated the car at 1500. Where would be the place to recoup some money? At least some of
it... Car's in middle Jersey area. Thnks, JA
Whiplash...
Professor www.telstar-electronics.com

Geez, not when I'm drinkin' soda. I coulda choked!
:-) Jon

...aa, I missed the beginning, professor. wrong room, obvious.