Accord 2.0i se 1998

  1. Keyless entry not being used because I am waiting for a new fob. Using key to door lock for access which has been working fine until now. Central locking is working but the alarm is no longer setting and the alarm LED remains off. Basically the alarm is no longer effective...

  1. New brake pads all round and new rear caliphers and brake system ?bled? thoroughly. Foot brake works fine but hand brake, which is auto adjust, doesnt hold effectively even at the highest level! What am I missing here?

Would be most grateful for solutions

Fiddler

Reply to
Fiddler

don't you think thats a function of not having the fob?

not adjusting correctly. when the pads were replaced, the adjuster probably wasn't assembled right. buy the honda manual and follow the re-assembly instructions. make sure all parts are clean and free to move.

Reply to
jim beam

Reply to
David