Accord 2001 Clock Light Out

I can no longer see my clock display at night. I looked in the manual and there is no mention of a light in the display.
Does anyone know if there is a light bulb and how do you replace it?
TIA
Jim
It has been discussed many times. Go to the dealer, buy a new bulb, then google search "accord clock light".

http://gwfweb.com/honda/pages/01clock.htm
G-Man