Accord 2006 foglight lens

Does somebody knows where on internet i could buy the left side fog light lens for my accord 2006? I found whole kit on ebay but i just need the lens
for the left side. The glass has been broken during winter and i would replace it.
On 13 Mar 2008 19:53:01 -0500, "Bob Smith"

You can try car-part.com.

Have you tried simply calling your local Honda dealer and asking how much that lens costs? I'd be surprised if it was more than $35.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
get ready to be surprised! here in canada, it cost 130$ at honda dealer parts center!!!

Are you /sure/ that's not a quote for the entire lamp assembly?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Your local junk yard should have one.