Accord 2006 foglight lens

Does somebody knows where on internet i could buy the left side fog light lens for my accord 2006? I found whole kit on ebay but i just need the lens for the left side. The glass has been broken during winter and i would replace it.

Reply to
Bob Smith

You can try car-part.com.

Reply to
nick

"Bob Smith" wrote in news:47d9cbfc$0$262$ snipped-for-privacy@newscene.com:

Have you tried simply calling your local Honda dealer and asking how much that lens costs? I'd be surprised if it was more than $35.

Reply to
Tegger

get ready to be surprised! here in canada, it cost 130$ at honda dealer parts center!!!

Reply to
Bob Smith

"Bob Smith" wrote in news:47d9d904$0$269 $ snipped-for-privacy@newscene.com:

Are you /sure/ that's not a quote for the entire lamp assembly?

Reply to
Tegger

Your local junk yard should have one.

Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA