Accord ABS problem

I have a 96 Accord EX 4cyl 5sp. When I stop the car (even very gently) the ABS comes on and you can feel the pulse in the brake. When the car starts
the ABS light goes on after a few seconds it goes out, but after a stop it comes on and stays on until the car is restarted.
Anyone have any experience with this problem.
Dell wrote:

Are your four tires the exact same size all around?
That will do it. There's also a TSB, probably can be found at tegger.com (faq)
'Curly'