Accord ABS problem

I have a 96 Accord EX 4cyl 5sp. When I stop the car (even very gently) the ABS comes on and you can feel the pulse in the brake. When the car starts the ABS light goes on after a few seconds it goes out, but after a stop it comes on and stays on until the car is restarted.

Anyone have any experience with this problem.

Reply to
Dell

Are your four tires the exact same size all around?

That will do it. There's also a TSB, probably can be found at tegger.com (faq)

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'