I've had this problem on my 2001 4-cyl accord (automatic) for a while.
It has 55K miles on it.
When accelerating from a low speed, the acceleration is often not
smooth, it feels like its being kicked from behind. The problem has
not gotten worse nor better. I've posted before and gotten a few
suggestions and want to get advice on the comments received.
1. Automatic transmission issue - extended warranty.
I checked online and this appears to be for 6 cyl cars and am not
sure if my problem is really that.
2. EGR valve - how to diagnose this?
I have no check engine light nor code.
3. Fuel filter - I was told in another forum that this does not
4. spark plugs - I was told in another forum that platinum types don't
require repl till 100K miles.
5. Air filter - replaced once, but didn't help.
6. Air Intake manifold - how to check if I need to get this cleaned?
7. Anything else??
Thanks for any help!