Accord auto dimming rear mirror and compass available?

Anything like that available? I remembered I saw that as an option last year when I got the 05 Accord EX-V6. I am also getting a 06 Accord EX this year and thinking of putting upgraded rear view mirror on both cars.

Is it still available? Is it easy to install, is wiring ready for both Accord that I (will) have? Does it show direction/compass or maybe I am confused with other brand name?

Thanks

Reply to
harry

Instructions there also.