Accord Clock Problem

Today the clock on my 95 Accord LX started resetting itself to 1:00 everytime I restarted the car. Any ideas on what the problem is?
Nancy

Nancy wrote:

Fuse for the constant backup power is gone. May or may not be labeled as "Clock" in the fuse block, but start by looking for that. Without digging out a wiring diagram or manual, I'll guess that it's a 10A fuse (should be red).

Thanks for the information, Matt. Nancy
Take a look at your battery also. If 5 years old it could be going and the clock is just the result of the noise generated in the system.

Woody wrote:

That wouldn't explain the clock losing time when the car is off.
If the battery has enough juice to crank the car, it's got enough to keep the clock on-time.