Accord Cruise Control/Power Locks

I have a 2003 Accord DX. For a long time, I have been looking to adding Cruise Control and Power door locks/Remote Keyless Entry.
I have not found anywhere where this can be done. Can anyone help? Any
Suggestions?
Thank You in Advance.
had mine done at an alarm shop, the actuators for the doors are $10 a piece. Then they need to hook up a series of relays to the alarm unit. I have a 98 civic though, may be different than yours.