Accord keys/blipper question U.K.

Ciao r tutti,
I am looking at a very nice '99 2.0 Accord (Exec. auto hatch) at the moment. The seller says it only came with two (black) keys & one blipper.
I have rung two honda dealers. One says "that's right" the other says it should have two blippers, two black keys & a security key as well. Anybody know?
Also, apparently new keys/blippers are a "dealer only job" as "rolling code" keys can only be coded to the car by a dealer. Truth or b.s.?
Thanks in advance
Pip pip
--
Chris Notton
Replace "nospam" with my surname to reply by email

Chris wrote:

allow the reprograming of additional keys or not. Suggest you look in the owners manual. I also know that at some point, but I think it was after 1999 but can not remember, you may be able to unlock the car with a key, but if you do not use a blipper the alarm will sound when you try to drive away. So if two of you are using the car, 2 blippers is a must. Again check the manual
says...