Accord - making rattling noises when driving

Hi, my Honday Accord 1987 model has started making rattling noises when it is driven. I stopped driving it since it has been though. It almost sounds like a chain that is loose rattling round under my
bonnet however I am unsure of where it is coming from. Does anyone know what this could be? And what I can do about it?
Check for a loose heat shield on your exhaust. Does it rattle during idle?

could be a bad water pump to.

http://www.autoforumz.com/Honda-Accord-making-rattling-noises-driving-ftopict109443.html
it could be either one of the fan motors that is worn out ,,,does it make noise all the time or intermittently?