Accord - making rattling noises when driving

Hi, my Honday Accord 1987 model has started making rattling noises when it is driven. I stopped driving it since it has been though. It almost sounds like a chain that is loose rattling round under my bonnet however I am unsure of where it is coming from. Does anyone know what this could be? And what I can do about it?

Reply to
angiev

Check for a loose heat shield on your exhaust. Does it rattle during idle?

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

Joseph Wind

could be a bad water pump to.

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

hondaman

it could be either one of the fan motors that is worn out ,,,does it make noise all the time or intermittently?

Reply to
DESERTHONDA