accord plus size rims

hey guys how you doing.. i dont really know if you guys deal with these questions also but.. i have a 96 accord lx 4 door. my question is about the rear
control arms.. i just bought a set of 18 inch rims tire size 215/35/18.. n it seems to be rubbing against the control arms when i go over even the smalls bumps and my car isn't even lowered... i know the rims aren't to big because if seen my model accords with even bigger rims... is there anything that im supposed to do..
--
96_f22b2

Yes, do a search on rim offset and educate yourself. You almost certainly won't be able to return the rims, so you'll have to get some spacers (5-10mm thick depending on the problem) to go between the rim and hub. This will stop the rubbing, but may cause rubbing on the guard edge.
Stewart DIBBS