Accord recall?

Last night a local TV newscast (KDVR ch 31) reported a recall of 2003-2005 Accords for an airbag sensor defect. Today I can find nothing about it. Recall notices are to be sent next month. Anyone else hear any details on this?

-Bill Radio

Reply to
Bill Radio

was able to find this:

bob z. p.s. my car is an '04 accord coupe

Reply to
bob zee

Yes. I read it in 'AutoBeat Daily' Thurs. of this week. 'AutoBeat Daily' is a very credible source of automotive-related information; so I definitely believe that it is true.

Regards,

Ron M.

Reply to
Ron M.

Bob, Great, thanks. It certaily appears to be less of a concern than the TV report made it sound. I appreciate the link!

-Bill

Bill Radio