Accord recall?

Last night a local TV newscast (KDVR ch 31) reported a recall of 2003-2005 Accords for an airbag sensor defect. Today I can find nothing about it.
Recall notices are to be sent next month. Anyone else hear any details on this?
-Bill Radio
Bill Radio wrote:

was able to find this:
http://money.cnn.com/2007/01/19/autos/bc.honda.recall.reut/?postversion 07011910
bob z. p.s. my car is an '04 accord coupe
Bob, Great, thanks. It certaily appears to be less of a concern than the TV report made it sound. I appreciate the link!
-Bill

http://money.cnn.com/2007/01/19/autos/bc.honda.recall.reut/?postversion 07011910

Yes. I read it in 'AutoBeat Daily' Thurs. of this week. 'AutoBeat Daily' is a very credible source of automotive-related information; so I definitely believe that it is true.
Regards,
Ron M.