Accord Sedan Cargo Tray: Same item for 2005 and 2006?

I have a tray for a 2004 Accord. H&A says 2002-2005 are the same, but 2006 is different. However, when you add both items to the cart, it looks like
the same part #.
Is 2005 and 2006 Cargo Tray the same part? tia
I pulled the tray from my 2005 and it fit perfect in the 2006.
G-Man

Thanks...I thought so!
By the way there is a guy who sells honda stuff cheap on ebay.

Just to be more specific, if you search for Honda add-ons on ebay you will find one guy who sells all of the dealer installed extras at much better prices than my local dealer. I bought a couple of trays and a automatic rear view mirror from him.

How do the prices compare to www.handaaccessories.com?